For more information or to apply for any of these roles, please email the HR Advisor on email@example.com
Case Manager / Team Leader
Lifetime Connect are seeking a Team Case Manager / Team Leader within our Aged Care team to manage a caseload of aged care clients and also lead a team of case managers and support field staff whilst assisting Lifetime Connect to continue to provide the best standard of service to our Aged Care clients in the community.
As a Case Manager /Team Leader you will manage a caseload of clients, lead and motivate a team of employees, provide assistance to the Community Aged Care Manager with regular reports and keeping management updated on team performance and compliance. You will need to be an effective communicator , promote company goals and standards, safety practices, assist in policy creation and the orientation and training of new staff. This role will be based at our head office in Macksville, but will also require you to work from our Coffs Harbour office when required.
- Support manager with service development and quality assurance tasks
- Manage a client case load and maintain best practice case management including up to date documentation, regular assessment/reviews and financial management.
- Develop required skills in budgets/ financial management and work with clients
- Maintain reports and documentation on our data management system
- Provide support for Case Managers with client care and maintaining required assessments and reviews
- Provide encouragement, motivation and mentoring to team members, including assistance with developing goals and identifying areas for training and skill development
- Assist management with hiring processes, including orientation and training of new staff members.
- Ability to assist in a rostered after hours on call service
- Attend team meetings to update and support members on customer care best practices, WHS and company goals
- Generate and share comprehensive and detailed reports as required by Manager
- Provide quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
Skills and qualifications required:
- Diploma level qualification in Aged Care or equivalent.
- Aged Care Industry experience is essential
- Must have proven management experience, knowledge of community aged care services, have a clear understanding of consumer directed care, the ability to develop and work within budgets, leadership Skills, strong oral and written communication , customer service, high level of computer / data entry skills
- Drivers licence & Insured motor vehicle
- Current First Aid Certificate
- You will be required to undertake a national police history check if your application is successful.
Applications close 8/8/18.
Customer Service Assistant
As a Customer Service Assistant you will provide a friendly and professional manner to all enquiries to the organisation whilst supporting clients and the staff administratively with efficiency and effectiveness. You will need to be an excellent communicator, promote company goals and standards, fulfil safety practices, and work within a team environment. This role will be based in Macksville.
- Greet customers and assist with general enquiries.
- Conduct Reception duties in an efficient and timely manner.
- Take payments and process banking
- Manage room bookings and event requirements
- Ensure all marketing material is kept up to date and distributed as required
- Keep client and volunteer information kits up to date
- Manage promotional stock and stationery
- Process advertising bookings and artwork
- Keep Social Media up to date to promote the organisation and its services
- Assist with Website update and promotion as required
- Assist in internal promotion between offices and services
Skills and qualifications required:
- Proven experience in Office Administration
- Medium to advanced level of computer skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines through time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in harmony with the philosophy of Lifetime Connect
- Willingness to undergo a Police Background Check
- Previous experience in the Aged Care or Health industries
- Knowledge of graphic design software and utilisation
Applications close 14/8/2018