TEAM LEADER / CASE MANAGER
As a Team Leader/ Case Manager you will lead and motivate a team of employees, manage a caseload of clients, provide assistance to the Community Aged Care Manager with reports and keeping management updated on team performance and compliance. You will need to be an effective communicator, promote company goals and standards, safety practices, assist in policy creation and the orientation and training of new staff. This role will be based at our head office in Macksville, but will also require you to work from our Coffs Harbour office when required.
- Support manager with service development and quality assurance tasks
- Develop required skills in budgets/ financial management and work with clients
- Maintain reports and documentation on our data management system
- Manage a client load and maintain best practice case management including up to date documentation, regular assessment/reviews and financial management
- Provide support for Case Managers with client care and maintaining required assessments and reviews
- Provide encouragement, motivation and mentoring to team members, including assistance with developing goals and identifying areas for training and skill development
- Assist management with hiring processes, including orientation and training of new staff members.
- Ability to assist in a rostered after hours on call service
- Attend team meetings to update and support members on customer care best practices, WHS and company goals
- Generate and share comprehensive and detailed reports as required by Manager
- Provide quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
For further information or to apply for this position please contact Lifetime Connect HR Advisor Ken Gerke on (02)6568 2305 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 22/2/2018