About the Opportunity
Home Care Package Service Advisors
- Support older Australians and their Carers to live comfortably and independently at home
- Grow your in-home care skills in a job where no two days are the same
- Use your empathy and compassion to make a difference in the lives of people in your community
Due to the growth in our organisation we have a fantastic opportunity available in our organisation.
We’re searching for Home Care Package Service Advisors who want to use their skills, empathy and compassion to make a difference to the lives of the Lifetime Connect clients.
At Lifetime Connect we pride ourselves in connecting our community to the services that suit their individual needs and lifestyle
What will your role look like?
Working autonomously and as a part of dynamic team, you will use your skills and experience to oversee the care management of Aged Care Clients in the Coffs Harbour region or Macksville region.
- Assessing, coordinating and reviewing client care needs within their budget.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of flexible and responsive services tailored to client’s assessed care needs and interests, whilst also providing advocacy and referral services to clients.
- Have a genuine passion for care, balanced with a desire to maximise services and offer sustainable care management in line with the organisation’s vision.
Who you are?
- Relevant qualifications in Case Management or ability to prove your case management skills in the community aged care industry.
- Demonstrated experience in managing individual client Home Care Package and budget.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with a focus on planning, liaising, and negotiation skills.
- Innovative mindset with a drive to succeed within the team.
- A willingness to consider the chance to improve the quality of someone’s life – great or small.
- An empathetic and considerate nature and a client-focused approach
- Demonstrated experience in complying with the contractual requirements of government programs to ensure governance against the regulatory standards, and organisational policy and procedure.
- High degree of computer competency with an ability to learn new software programs.
- Registered and fully insured motor vehicle and current unrestricted drivers’ licence.
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination required.
- Willingness to undergo a police background check.
Why Lifetime Connect?
- 100% local organisation working within the community since 1972
- Salary sacrificing available for permanent/part time team members
- Uniform provided and ongoing training/learning opportunities available
- Opportunity to take on an exciting role in a phase of rapid growth
- Build a career with a successful and leading values-based organisation
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive ‘people first’ culture
- Comprehensive induction and career development opportunities.
How To Apply?
Please forward your CV addressing the above criteria along with your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like further information, please contact Robyn Thurgood on
02 6568 2305.
We look forward to you submitting your application.