Support at Home Service Advisor
Lifetime Connect Limited is offering the opportunity to join our dedicated aged care and wellness team as a part time coordination role as a Support at Home Service Advisor.
The position is 3 days per week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday with a possibility of increased hours in the future.
This is a diverse, fun and challenging role. As a Support at Home Service Advisor, you will:
- Work in partnership with your clients and their care givers to support the older person’s choice to remain living safety at home.
- Provide innovative and effective coordination to support the older person’s goals and care needs.
- Liaise and support with a team of qualified and dedicated support workers
- Establish and nurture community links and partnerships to maximise the older person’s connections and participation in the community.
- Perform underlying administrative tasks relating to supporting your client and team including client review processes and referrals in consultation with the client
- Work closely with the rostering team, the Home Care Package Services Advisors and the clinical team.
What you will need:
- A minimum qualification of Cert IV in Community Services, Aged Care or similar discipline.
- Experience in a coordination role, preferably in aged care.
- An understanding of, or the ability to obtain an understanding of the Aged Care Service Delivery Framework, the Australian Aged Care Quality Standards and the relevant legislation.
- The ability to assess client needs and support them with positive service outcomes.
- A high level of computer literacy with experience in the MS Office Products
- A friendly, compassionate and professional communication style
- A demonstrated ability to multitask
- A working with children’s check or the willingness to obtain
- A current police check or the willingness to obtain
- Proof of COVID 19 Vaccinations and booster
- Current Drivers Licence.
- A reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- NDIS worker check
What’s in it for you!
- Extra take home pay with access to salary packaging
- A friendly and supportive company culture that truly values you and the work you do
- Continuous opportunities for training and development
- Working in a small community with a country charm
Lifetime Connect is celebrating our 50th year supporting the local community!
Our strength lies in the people we recruit, train and professionally develop. We offer many great opportunities and benefits to support and inspire you in the work you do.
If you have a genuine interest in working with older people, please apply through seek with your resume and covering letter addressing the criteria. Alternatively, you can send both to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 30/06/2023
We encourage you to submit an application today! If you are a community minded person this is an opportunity not to miss!